Friday, November 27, 2015

Five Star Frou-Frou #29....Happy Thanksgiving!

http://theenchantingrose.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/caramel-marshmallow-bars.html
 
This weeks features include Stephanies divine looking Caramel Marshmallow Bars...
 
yankee-candle-stay-cozy-gift-basket
 
ChelC's gorgeous little Stay Cozy basket, which is not help to me in Australia just now, but I love the idea so much, I had to include it!
 
http://megsmyth1.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/a-vintage-find.html
 
And because you all know I'm a sucker for a rose, Megs gorgeous roses had to have a spot!
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all my U.S. friends no matter where you are!
 
 photo signature_zps33fd9dfd.png

12 comments:

  1. It all looks wonderful! Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi thank you for hosting. I know you don't celebrate, I also live far away but I celebrate in spirit. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party, have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous roses! Thanks for the party, and have a wonderful weekend, Mimi!
    Hugs,
    Pili

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mimi for Five Star Frou Frou 29.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting the Party! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting Mimi! I loved the rose post that featured Meg's lovely garden-- I'm a sucker for roses too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody! I realized I am just thankful for everything, each simple day with my family after what happened in Paris. Blessings to everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Mimi. This list is really growing! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting the fun party Mimi. I hope you can make our party C&C with J & J.
    Have a lovely day and week.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Mimi for suggesting your party! Have a great day. Jo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx